What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to store information about your visit, such as your preferences and settings.
- Remember your preferences, such as your language and font size.
- Keep track of items in your shopping cart.
- Analyze how you use our website so we can improve it.
- Target advertising based on your interests.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly. They allow you to browse the website and use its features.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click. This information is used to improve the website's performance.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to track your browsing habits so that we can show you relevant advertising.
How can I control cookies?
You can control cookies by adjusting your browser settings. You can choose to block all cookies, or to allow only certain types of cookies.
To find out more about how to control cookies, please refer to the instructions for your browser.
How to opt out of cookies?
You can opt out of cookies by clicking on the "Opt out of cookies" button on the cookie banner. You can also opt out of cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
If you opt out of cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features on our website.
For more information about cookies, please visit the following websites:
- All About Cookies: https://allaboutcookies.org/
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/